Easy Vegan French Toast #vegan #breakfast

Easy Vegan French Toast #vegan #breakfast

Veggie lover french toast I wasn't so certain about. I adore ordinary french toast and was a little stressed over demolishing an

officially beneficial thing we had going. Interest overruled my wariness however and before I knew it, I was breaking out the flaxseed.

I took a stab at making the player two distinct ways – one where I included every one of the fixings together (counting the flax) and the other where I made a "flaxseed egg" independently and let it sit in the cooler before adding it to

the hitter. The "flaxseed egg" adaptation may have been a bit thicker however truly, I don't think it made a big deal about a distinction.

I was very amazed with how the french toast turned out. It was firm, sweet, and tasty. I completely completed a BFD (breakfast for supper) proceed onward Friday night and had this french toast and spread nutty spread on top. YUMMMY.

Also try our recipe Simple Vegan Pancakes

Easy Vegan French Toast #vegan #breakfast #easy #quick #bread

This easy vegan french toast calls for only 5 ingredients! And it's still crispy, sweet & golden-brown. Perfect for Sunday brunch, or my favorite - breakfast for dinner!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup coconut milk beverage
  • 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 loaf day-old bread, sliced
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • Optional: maple syrup for topping

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a wide-rimmed bowl, add coconut milk, flaxseed, vanilla, and cinnamon, whisk, and let set for 5 minutes.
  2. Heat coconut oil on a griddle over medium-low heat.
  3. One side at a time, dip slices of bread into the batter, leaving no spots untouched.
  4. Transfer slices to the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden-brown.
  5. Optional: Drizzle french toast with maple syrup.

Read more our recipe : Low Carb Mini Cheesecakes

Source : https://bit.ly/2L9m9MV

Post a Comment

0 Comments