Strawberry Coconut Tarts #desserts #baking

Strawberry Coconut Tarts #desserts #baking

I've made this formula for Strawberry Coconut Tarts Multiple times over the most recent 24 hours. They were flavorful each time.

Presently, I'm suffocating in treats! Anybody need a few? I have tarts aplenty. It really is great that they are yummy. I'm attempting to spread the affection provided that I keep them here, I'll end up eating them all. They are compelling.

They are like a Coconut Pie I as of late made. In the event that you aren't a fanatic of strawberries, change out the jam to another flavor. I think blueberry, raspberry or cherry jam would work perfectly!

Also try our recipe No Bake Strawberry Tiramisu

Strawberry Coconut Tarts #desserts #baking #fingerfood #party #tart

Strawberry Coconut Tarts - Sweet and super simple to make. This old-fashioned recipe has stood the test of time for good reasons.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup strawberry jam
  • 12 frozen tart shells, thawed

Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Beat butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla.
  3. Place tarts on a baking sheet. Spoon 1 tsp jam into each tart. Top with 1 tbsp of coconut mixture.
  4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Cool on a cooling rack before serving.

Read more our recipe : Sparkling Blue Hawaiian Mocktail

Source : https://bit.ly/2KtJrfs

Post a Comment

0 Comments