Creamsicle Margaritas #alcohol #drink

Creamsicle Margaritas #alcohol #drink

This margarita has the sorts of smooth oranges, tequila and lime. I genuinely thought of this margarita when I woke up in the midst of the night on National Margarita Day.

I will by and large have no rules with respect to mixing blended beverages… if I mix something up and it tastes uncommon, I'm going to share it. Much equivalent to these astounding (and basic!) Creamsicle Margaritas.

You can make it by the glass or by the pitcher. The fixings are evaluated in "parts", since that is the way by which I worked with it while assessing fixings until I got the flavor like I required it.

Also try our recipe Cranberry Mimosa

Creamsicle Margaritas #alcohol #drink #party #margarita #cocktails

Tequila, whipped vodka, orange juice, triple sec and lime juice come together in the ultimate creamy orange margarita!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 part tequila
  • 1 part whipped vodka
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 5 parts orange juice
  • Splash of lime juice
  • Kosher salt for rimming glass
  • Optional lime and orange wedges for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Rim glass with kosher salt.
  2. In a pitcher or glass (depending on how much you wish to make), stir tequila, whipped vodka, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime and orange wedges, if desired.

Read more our recipe : Galaxy Bark

For more details : https://bit.ly/2WQKug2

Post a Comment

0 Comments