Valentine’s Day Cherry Vodka Cocktail and Shooter #drinks #alcohol

Valentine’s Day Cherry Vodka Cocktail and Shooter #drinks #alcohol

I realize this is a formula post, however I simply need to spout. I don't really observe Valentine's Day in my own life, however I simply love the shading red, so this is one of my most loved occasions of the year for photography.

That is to say, simply take a gander at this. Not that I'm a major proficient picture taker or anything, yet is there anything prettier than a splendid red something (for this situation, a delightful, red cherry vodka mixed drink) on a white foundation? (I'm certain huge numbers of you are stating, "Yes" and supposing I'm insane at the present time. Yet, I simply love doing Valentine's Day photographs.)

Anyway.

This cherry vodka mixed drink is very easy to make and can be made two distinctive routes: as a shooter and as a mixed drink.

Also try our recipe Cranberry Mimosa

Valentine’s Day Cherry Vodka Cocktail and Shooter #drinks #alcohol #party #valentine #cocktails

This Cherry Vodka Cocktail & Shooter is the perfect drink combo for a red Valentine's Day.

Ingredients
For the shooter
  • 1 part cherry vodka
  • 1 part amaretto
  • 1/2 part grenadine
  • 1 maraschino cherry (optional)
For the cocktail
  • 1 part cherry vodka
  • 1 part amaretto
  • 1/2 part grenadine
  • Cherry 7UP
  • maraschino cherries (optional)

Instructions
For the shooter
  1. Put the cherry in first, if you’re adding one, and then add each liquid on top of it. Done!
For the cocktail
  1. Just like with the shooter, you’re going to add the cherries to your glass with some ice and pour the liquids over them. Then, fill your glass with 7UP to taste.


Read more our recipe Lemon Slice and Bake Cookies

For more details : https://bit.ly/2SKSdKA

Post a Comment

0 Comments