Icelandic Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

Icelandic Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

I'm continually longing for a sizzling cup of thick hot cocoa when it's cold outside, and it was certainly the situation when I ended up in Iceland as of late. It was in reality sort of pleasant to have the climate be cold enough to long for hot beverages.

These Icelandic hot cocoa drinks truly stood apart to me — they tasted unique in relation to any others that I've had back home in the US. Extraordinary compared to other hot cocoa drinks I had was at a comfortable treat bistro in a little northern Icelandic town.

My recipe makes hot cocoa that preferences fundamentally the same as the caring I delighted in Iceland. Natively constructed hot cocoa is very simple to make at home, so certainly try this out and let me know how it turns out!

I like my hot cocoa on the darker side so I utilized unsweetened cocoa and included insignificant sugar. In the event that you need something somewhat better, you can utilize semi-sweet chocolate or add sugar to taste. I also prescribe besting with exceptionally liberal measures of whipped cream and chocolate bits.

Also try our recipe Cinnamon Coconut Latte

Icelandic Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate #warm #winter #hotchocolate

Avoid the pre-made blends and make your very own custom made hot cocoa Icelandic-style! This is a simple recipe utilizing fixings you likely as of now have, so certainly try it out!

Ingredients
  • 2 cups whole milk
  • 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt

Instructions
  1. Heat milk in a tall saucepan over medium-high heat. When the milk starts to froth, turn down the heat to medium-low.
  2. Add cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and salt to the saucepan. Use a whisk to mix the contents until thoroughly combined.
  3. Pour into a serving mug. Optionally top with whipped cream and cocoa powder.

Read more our recipe : Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse

For more details : https://bit.ly/2Jjnuhb

Post a Comment

0 Comments