Creamy Irish Mocha Latte #drinks #coffee

Creamy Irish Mocha Latte #drinks #coffee

his is an extravagance for me. I for the most part take my espresso dark. No sugar. No cream. Dark. I used to like it sweet and rich, yet in school, there was infrequently crisp milk in our residence style ice chest — so I became accustomed to dark/one sugar. At that point, after I got into this present reality, I chose I didn't require the abundance sugar and disposed of that as well. Presently, I drink a few cups of java daily — hot and without frivolity.

Which is the reason this Irish Mocha Latte is a luxury for me. That is to say, it has a chocolate bar in it. Be that as it may, I figured for St. Patty's Day, a little Irish Mocha may be a delicious treat. It's not excessively sweet, however tastes rich and profound with a trace of Bailey's and a liberal twirl of whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Goodness mama GAWD!

Also try our recipe Cinnamon Vanilla Latte

Creamy Irish Mocha Latte #drinks #coffee #latte #alcohol #beverages

This simple mocha latte recipe has an injection of Bailey's Irish Cream and shaved chocolate, ideal for St. Patrick's Day!

NGREDIENTS
FOR EACH LATTE
  • 1.5 ounces high quality bittersweet chocolate I used Scharrfenberger, but Ghirardelli or Lindt would be good too
  • 2/3 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
  • 2 teaspoons sugar
  • 2 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
FOR GARNISH
  • whipped cream
  • additional chocolate shavings

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Use a microplane grater to finely grate the chocolate. Very carefully, transfer the chocolate shavings to a bowl (be careful - they are so light, they will become airborne and dust your kitchen with particles if you make any sudden movements -- and DON'T SNEEZE).
  2. In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until just hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat and whisk the chocolate shavings into the hot milk until they dissolve. Add the hot coffee, sugar and Bailey's. Whisk until well combined and pour into individual mugs.
  3. Top with a little whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.

Read more our recipe : Peanut Butter Frosting

For more details : https://bit.ly/2Mz1elk

Post a Comment

0 Comments