Caramel Pretzel Cookies #easy #cookies

Caramel Pretzel Cookies #easy #cookies

This recipe wasn't arranged at all when I made it. I was just longing for something salty and sweet and was scanning my racks for something that may work to fulfill that hankering.

I had a hankering for something somewhat salty. Be that as it may, not the customary salted caramel daily schedule, you know? Try not to misunderstand me. I love some salted caramel as much as anyone else, yet I needed a bit of a bonus. Which is directly about the time my eyes fell on a pack of pretzels. Also, blast, the ideal blend!

Also try our recipe Best Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies

Caramel Pretzel Cookies #easy #cookies #baking #pretzels #desserts

These caramel pretzel treats are the ideal blend of sweet and salty and are chewy with a side of crunch. They join bits of caramel with the delightful crunchiness of pretzels.

Ingredients
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1 cup butter
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 cup caramel bits
  • 1 cup pretzel bits

Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
  2. Then slowly incorporate the flour, salt and baking soda.
  3. Add in the caramel bits and pretzels.
  4. Put tablespoon sized dollops on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.  Serve!

Read more our recipe : Watermelon Pops & Watermelon Slushies

Source : https://bit.ly/2PFAgtr

Post a Comment

0 Comments